Pine is a simple, fast, and modern feed reader and microblog client.
The web is full of great stuff to read, watch, and listen to, and Pine helps you find and follow it all. Pine is an RSS reader, but it's also much more. Built for microblogs and photoblogs, Pine will feel like home no matter whether you're coming from a site like Twitter or Instagram.
- Follow the news from the source. Whether it's a Youtube channel, a blog, or a news publication you can stay up to date with it all. Pine is optimized to be super fast, to keep you on top of news as it happens. When you sign up you'll get a simple, clean timeline filled with posts from the people or sites you follow.
- Post to your site. Pine integrates with Wordpress, so you can post to your own site from Pine and your posts will show up in your timeline. With Pine, unlike most social networks, you're in control of your content, so you own your posts whether you have a blog, microblog (short posts, like Twitter), or photoblog (mostly pictures, like Instagram)!
- Discover new, awesome sites and help others do the same. I've scoured the internet, found a lot of awesome sites, and I've put them into Pine's built-in search engine, whether it's toy trains, world news, or new yoga trends. Pine's index of sites is constantly growing, and if you follow a new site, you can add it to the index and share it with other Pine users.
- Simple. Pine doesn't use complex algorithms that decide what you see. If you follow someone, you'll see their every post, in order, period.
- Private. Your data is yours. Pine won't sell your data to anyone, and I only ask for the data I absolutely need.
- Sustainable. Pine is supported directly by its users. I build, maintain, and improve Pine so that users, like you, want to use it and keep it running. There's no ads, no trackers, and no bullshit.
Need more details? Check out the full list of features you'll get access to a a Pine premium user.
Add it to our search results and get new followers, for free!
If you don't see your site in Pine's search results, you can easily add it! Simply sign up for free and submit your site. We'll periodically check in with your site to keep our results updated and let you know how many subscribers you have.
No account needed!
Even if you don't use Pine as your feed reader, you can still search for new stuff to follow. Pine's search engine is open to everyone!
If you're a developer there's even a free search API so you can integrate Pine's search in your app or service too.